Today we had a letterpress workshop at Folly Lane – something I’ve never done before! I really liked it, but I did find it difficult remembering which way to put the letters, especially when several words were involved (I think in the end I just did the words separately, which actually worked out well as it enabled me to play around with the layout a bit more). I’m really happy with the outcomes though! I just decided from the start to have fun with it and not try too hard to make something ‘perfect’ – something I don’t usually do. I think I try to hard to perfect things and get frustrated a lot of the time rather than just enjoying the creative process, but I’m getting a bit better!
I’m really enjoying this project so far, I can’t wait for things to start coming together!